Senior Java Back-end Developer
Engineering – Backend /
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for a talented Back-end/Java Developer to join our Technical team.
We are continuing to build up our next generation crypto-currency exchange and are looking for eager, hard-working problem solvers that can continue to evolve our 24-7, highly scalable, exchange system as new features and performance improvements are constantly being added.
This is a full-time position that is remote, ideally, from Turkey or European time zones.
- Architect/Senior Developer of crypto related products
- Responsible for underlying infra, arch design and key components development
- Responsible for the platform performance and capacity improvement
- Responsible for online incidents troubleshooting and resolving urgent issues
- Lead or mentor junior developers to improve the overall code quality
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent industry experience.
- Proficient in core Java and familiar with Spring framework
- Proficient in MySQL, and familiar with at least one NoSQL database
- Proficient in distributed system design, and familiar with at least one messaging middle ware and the underlying design principles
- Capable to cope with stress, quick-learner
- Good cross-team communication skills
- At least Intermediate English language level
- Native or advanced Turkish language level
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire