Smart Contract Security Engineer
Security & IT Helpdesk – Security /
Full-time Onsite or Remote
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Develop state of the art smart contract security analysis tool
- Perform security assessment on key projects
- Self-motivated and quick learner
- Knowledge of the BSC/Ethereum Virtual Machine EVM, blockchain technology, and crypto economic protocols.
- 1+ years' Hands on experience with compiler, parser, and assembler of smart contract bytecode
- Static analysis and dynamic analysis of bytecode and source code
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Strong sense of ownership
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire