QA Engineer - Performance
Engineering – QA /
Full-time Onsite or Remote
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for a talented Performance Test Engineer to join the back-end team of our world class trading platform and work on designing and executing various performance tests.
With over 10M users and our platform is already the most used crypto-currency trading platforms in the world. We are expanding quickly and hope to encourage adoption of the technology that is positively changing the world.
This is a full-time position, we're flexible on the location of the candidate, preference is Asia timezones.
- Collaborate with QA and tech teams to identify system requirements and design performance tests
- Plan and develop the methodology and approach for regression, base-line, comparison, benchmarking tests
- Execute various performance tests including load, stress, latency, soak, scalability
- Define the test strategy to include designing, writing, and executing performance test cases and procedures
- Drill into performance issues and identify metrics, bottlenecks, and propose solutions
- Continuously analyze and propose solutions on how application performance can be improved
- 3-5+ years of experience working in a Performance Testing Engineer capacity on high-availability platforms
- In-depth knowledge and experience working with tools such as: JMeter, LoadRunner, or Neoload.
- Experience executing various performance tests including load, stress, latency, soak, scalability
- Experience in defining test metrics, conducting the analysis and results reporting
- At least BS degree in Computer Science, Math or similar
- Proficiency with Linux
- Proficiency in any scripting language such as Bash, Python, etc
- RabbitMQ, Kafka, or similar
- Ability to conduct Linux performance profiling would be a plus
- Experience in AWS and distributed applications would be a plus
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire