Performance QA & Test Engineer
Engineering – QA /
Please note, all positions at Binance require relevant experience. Applications without required experience will not be considered.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money for people around the world.
Are you looking to be a part of one of the most influential companies in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Please note: This is not a remote position. It will require work in one of our offices in Asia (not necessarily Singapore).
We are looking for a talented Performance Test Engineer to join the back-end team of our world class trading platform and work on designing and executing various performance tests.
With over 10M users and our platform is already the most used crypto-currency trading platforms in the world. We are expanding quickly and hope to encourage adoption of the technology that is positively changing the world.
- Collaborate with QA and tech teams to identify system requirements and design performance tests
- Plan and develop the methodology and approach for regression, base-line, comparison, benchmarking tests
- Execute various performance tests including load, stress, latency, soak, scalability
- Define the test strategy to include designing, writing, and executing performance test cases and procedures
- Drill into performance issues and identify metrics, bottlenecks, and propose solutions
- Continuously analyze and propose solutions on how application performance can be improved
- 3-5+ years of experience working in a Performance Testing Engineer capacity on high-availability platforms
- In-depth knowledge and experience working with tools such as: JMeter, LoadRunner, or Neoload.
- Experience executing various performance tests including load, stress, latency, soak, scalability
- Experience in defining test metrics, conducting the analysis and results reporting
- At least BS degree in Computer Science, Math or similar
- Proficiency with Linux
- Proficiency in any scripting language such as Bash, Python, etc
- RabbitMQ, Kafka, or similar
- Ability to conduct Linux performance profiling would be a plus
- Experience in AWS and distributed applications would be a plus
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire