OTC Sales Trader
Business Development – Business Development /
Full-time Onsite or Remote
Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange.
Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.
We are hiring an OTC Sales Trader to join the OTC Trading Global Business Unit. The team is responsible for the spot and derivatives OTC trading desk, agency executions, and API liquidity solutions. The OTC Sales Trader will be part of a high-growth team, and play a key role to expand the client outreach and the trade flow of the OTC desk.
- Drive new trade volume to the OTC desk by engaging with the clients to identify their liquidity/trading needs, and providing trade execution support for all OTC products.
- Expand the desk OTC derivatives and structured products suite of client-facing services.
- Work closely with the sales team to identify new OTC clients and business opportunities.
- Provide market color to clients by understanding their trade and liquidity needs, and building trust through frequent interactions.
- Perform trade execution on DeFi and decentralized platforms when needed.
- Conduct ad-hoc tasks where needed related to trade investigations, risk management, post trade analysis, and algorithm performance analysis.
- Work with the trade operations and developers team to improve middle-office operations, reporting, and internal pricing and execution systems.
- Strong education background, preferably Masters, from the fields of finance, engineering, or mathematics.
- 4+ years of working experience as an OTC Sales Trader in the financial industry.
- Good understanding of the OTC trade lifecycle, OTC pricing and execution methods, and the different roles of exchanges, liquidity providers, prime brokers, etc.
- Experience working with derivatives OTC and structured products.
- Solid understanding of the financial markets, market microstructure, liquidity concepts, and risk exposure mitigation.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills. Self-motivated and highly independent.
- Excellent communication skills, and comfortable to communicate with a global team across different geographies and functions.
- Ability to work with Python and SQL is a plus.
- Experience/interest in the crypto/DeFi industry is a plus.
Working at Binance
• Be a part of the world’s leading blockchain ecosystem that continues to grow and offers excellent career development opportunities
• Work alongside diverse, world-class talent in an environment where learning and growth opportunities are endless
• Tackle fast-paced, challenging and unique projects
• Work in a truly global organization, with international teams and a flat organizational structure
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Balance life and work with flexible working hours and casual work attire
Learn more about how Binancians embody the organization’s core values, creating a unified culture that enables collaboration, excellence, and growth.
Apply today to be a part of the Web3 revolution!
Binance is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that having a diverse workforce is fundamental to our success.
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.