Japan Finance Director
Finance & Administration – Finance /
Full-time Onsite or Remote /
Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange.
Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.
- Develop, maintain and revise policies, procedures, processes and internal controls to ensure that proper governance are practiced and upheld for the company
- Performance cash management and ensure cash flow is appropriate for the efficient operations
- Drive financial planning and forecasting, support business decision by using a data-driven approach
- Conduct tax planning and manage local tax compliance practice
- Lead the finance team and building up team capacity
- Manage relationship with local banks, professional service providers and auditors
- Perform risk management by analysing the organization’s liabilities and investments
- Support for future fund raising/potential listing
- Ensure compliance with local requirement and group portfolio management policies
- 10+ years of proven experience in accounting, financial controlling, FP&A, with experience in a finance role with leadership and team responsibility
- Reputation for integrity, dedicated work ethic, and desire for ownership & accountability
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with ever-changing priorities.
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Effective communicator with the ability to build relationships with a complex set of stakeholders
- Experienced with high-growth companies, helping organizations through scaling
- In depth knowledge of corporate internal control and risk management practices
- Hands on and have ability to strategize and solve problems
Working at Binance
• Be a part of the world’s leading blockchain ecosystem that continues to grow and offers excellent career development opportunities
• Work alongside diverse, world-class talent in an environment where learning and growth opportunities are endless
• Tackle fast-paced, challenging and unique projects
• Work in a truly global organization, with international teams and a flat organizational structure
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Flexible working hours, remote-first, and casual work attire
Learn more about how Binancians embody the organization’s core values, creating a unified culture that enables collaboration, excellence, and growth.
Apply today to be a part of the Web3 revolution!
Binance is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that having a diverse workforce is fundamental to our success.
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.