Compliance Specialist - Regulatory Exam & Audit Issue Management
Global / Asia / Europe / Canada / UAE, Abu Dhabi / UAE, Dubai
Legal & Compliance – Compliance /
Full-time Onsite or Remote /
Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange.
Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.
This role is focused on ensuring that recommendations and actions provided by regulators and auditors are tracked globally until resolution. It also involves performing validation/assurance on closures to make sure expectations are met. You will work closely with Compliance Leaders, Audit, Legal, Product, and Business Lines to maintain a comprehensive, standardized audit and regulatory issue management framework. This includes engagements, metrics, planning processes, and remediations.
- Support global teams in closing regulatory exams and external audits by utilizing subject matter expertise in financial crime-related frameworks and audit processes.
- Follow a standardized exam and audit issue management framework, ensuring transparency on the progress of issue/action remedial activity is provided globally to stakeholders.
- Track the resolution of regulatory exams and audits, providing support where required to ensure the organization is presented in a compliant manner.
- Perform closure validation on actions proposed as closed by global teams to ensure that closure satisfies the initial gap identified.
- Assist with special projects as needed, with the ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- 5+ years of compliance, audit, and/or regulatory exam management experience, including performance of closure validation/assurance.
- Knowledge and understanding of financial services regulations, compliance policies, standards, and procedures.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, global organization while maintaining close contact with relevant teams across multiple locations.
- Excellent problem-solving, communication, and writing skills with the ability to articulate complex concepts in a digestible format for a diverse audience.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to create external-facing material in collaboration with internal stakeholders.
- Proactive and diligent teamwork, interpersonal, and conflict resolution skills.
- Highly organized and capable of overseeing complex projects.
- A BA degree or international equivalent is required.
- Experience gained from working in the crypto/fintech sector is preferred.
Working at Binance
• Be a part of the world’s leading blockchain ecosystem that continues to grow and offers excellent career development opportunities
• Work alongside diverse, world-class talent in an environment where learning and growth opportunities are endless
• Tackle fast-paced, challenging and unique projects
• Work in a truly global organization, with international teams and a flat organizational structure
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Flexible working hours, remote-first, and casual work attire
Learn more about how Binancians embody the organization’s core values, creating a unified culture that enables collaboration, excellence, and growth.
Apply today to be a part of the Web3 revolution!
Binance is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that having a diverse workforce is fundamental to our success.
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.