QA & Testing Engineer
Engineering – QA /
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for a talented QA Engineer (Mid to Senior) to join our Fiat team.
We are continuing to build up our next generation crypto-currency exchange and are looking for eager, hard-working problem solvers that can continue to evolve our 24-7, highly scalable, exchange system as new features and performance improvements are constantly being added.
This is a full-time position that is remote, ideally, from European time zones.
- Perform continuing analysis and requirement handling
- Develop and test high quality products
- Drive continuous improvements of products and process
- Develop competence in technical domain and perform trouble-shooting
- Responsible for interface testing, functional testing, integration testing and performance testing
- Be ready to perform manual testing up to 50% of the time
- Manage project dependencies and risk mitigation
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent industry experience
- 3+ years of experience in QA
- Experience with Java in real projects: proven ability to read Java code / pull requests, and to create bug reporting
- Experience with Dev/QA/Pre-prod environments builds via Ci tools (Jenkins)
- Professional software test practices including test plan making, test report generating and test cases designing
- Knowledge in JIRA, Confluence, GIT, etc.
- Familiar database operation: Oracle, SQLServer, Mysql
- Experience with Eureka, Kibana, and microservices architecture will be a plus
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire