Design Manager (UIUX) - (Mandarin speaker)
Product & Design – Product & Design /
Please note, all positions at Binance require relevant experience. Applications without required experience will not be considered.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money for people around the world.
Are you looking to be a part of one of the most influential companies in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Binance is seeking a creative and seasoned leader to join our product and design team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to shape the look and feel of the Binance brand and direct a growing team of designers of all levels. The role requires someone who can partner with both creatives and cross-functional leaders, and provide strong managerial direction.
- Responsible for day-to-day management of the team and provide direction for completion of design related work.
- Lead the team to participate in product planning, provide professional advice, plan the business direction together with the product line, and carry out new product design, page production, product prototype evaluation, etc.
- Lead the design team, define material research, and take responsibility for the user's growth material
- 5+ years of design experience in Internet companies with 2+ years of team management experience
- Computer, art, design or related majors preferred
- Proven experience with a keen insight into user expectations, strong user and user behavior research and analysis capabilities, deep understanding of domestic and international Internet product design and future design trends, ability to provide research on the direction of productivity tools design
- Familiar with interactive design, visual design, web page reconstruction, user research, etc., and able to build on previous experience and voice their own opinions
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, fluent in English; some Chinese required in order to communicate with Mandarin only teams abroad.
- Strong sense of responsibility, entrepreneurial mentality, and team player spirit.
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire