Senior Product Manager/Lead (dApp/DeFi)
Product & Design – Product /
Full-time Onsite or Remote
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to focus on blockchain initiatives and strategies. The candidate should be a capable blockchain enthusiast with a leadership mindset of innovation and creativity for developing existing and new Products. He/She should also be familiar with user growth techniques, and focus on increasing the user base by continuously improving the products, through combining different resources and planning with timelines.
- Research, innovate and inspire viable new product development strategies and execute up to product launch and beyond
- Responsible for products across multiple blockchain technology stacks, including Wallets of all platforms, DEX, DeFi etc.
- Coordinate and communicate with other teammates and across with others teams inside and outside Firm to push the deliveries, promote information sharing and improve collaboration efficiency
- Focus on product operation data and be responsible for product line business results
- Responsible for product team management
- 6+ years of product management or related work experience, or technology background with 3+ years of team management experience
- Familiar with blockchain industry and related technology, especially on cryptocurrency wallets, dApps, exchange, smart contract
- Ability to analyze data and combine business specific issues to obtain and research data, in order to push user adoption and growth
- Maintain good learning ability and new things and acceptance, excellent communication and coordination skills, work responsibility and enthusiasm
- Experience in internationally renowned Internet companies, or experience in product development for large Internet platform products are great bonus
- Experience in global facing products is preferred, especially payments or financial software products
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire