Business Development Manager (Fiat) - APAC
Business Development – Business Development /
Full-time Onsite or Remote
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for a business development manager to find new channels, onboard them with the tech and product organisations, and own these relationships once they are successfully set up. You will be working with these payment providers to ensure competitive pricing, varying initiatives, joint marketing and more.
- Proactively reach out to new potential global/local partners, knowing the whole business picture to negotiate the business terms effectively and successfully onboard the partners
- Strong ownership in managing the regional fiat business, work closely with both internal and external stakeholders including operations, product and regulators
- Maintain strong relationships with banks and payment partners as well as oversee regulatory and licensing issues
- Grow and lead a high-performing team, including shaping the fiat strategy globally and defining hiring needs in the market
- Oversee and set budgeting, P&L and KPIsLead local fiat/new user growth and business development activities
- Connect with the local community monitoring industry/competitor trends to optimise: the product, marketing, and operations strategies
- 5 years of proven success in a similar role leading business negotiations in a payment or financial institution
- Data-savvy, understand basic metrics of marketing and operations
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team player
- Problem solver and results-driven
- A passion for crypto and digital assets
- Fluency in English, Spanish is a bonus!
- Capable of working under pressure
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire