Senior Software Engineer/Lead - Golang
Engineering – Frontend /
Full-time Onsite or Remote
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Are you passionate about the intersection of service mesh, cloud native apps, and infrastructure operations/management? Join the Binance Web Infrastructure team to build large-scale infrastructure services using revolutionary technologies.
- Implement service mesh on Istio
- Develop, build and scale cloud native apps
- Develop services or apps based on WebAssembly
- 5+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Write highly performant code (Go preferred, JS or TS are a nice to have)
- Solid understanding of Computer Science fundamentals such as object-oriented design, data structures, algorithms, problem solving, and complexity analysis and how and when to apply them
- Ability to experiment with, learn and apply new technologies quickly
- Hands-on experience as an SDE working on one or more of test automation, continuous integration, continuous deployment, self-healing systems.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Istio, Cloud native apps
- In depth experience with one or more of Golang, TypeScript
Thanks for applying!
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire