Deputy Head - UK
United Kingdom, London /
Operations, Strategy & Project Management – Operations /
Full-time Onsite or Remote
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Binance has an exciting opportunity to play a part in defining money's future as the Deputy Head, UK. This is a full-time remote position with the UK team, reporting to the UK Country Head. We seek a passionate candidate interested in crypto assets, innovation and financial technology with proven experience in managing operations, developing business and increasing profitability.
- Support the go-to-market strategy and take a lead role in business development ventures to generate new revenue streams
- Grow Binance’s market position and drive profitability across the entire product portfolio - including registration, deposit and trade
- Liaise with leadership and write up weekly/quarterly/annual reports. This involves taking responsibility for the PnL and setting KPI targets
- Analyse elements of the user experience and recommend product solutions to improve conversion rates
- Build the UK team structure and assist with the hiring, interviewing and onboarding new employees. This includes monitoring performance at all levels and scheduling training as required
- Drive more functional collaboration across internal stakeholders and implement processes to reduce operational deficiencies
- Assist with supporting the key stakeholder relations
- Attend and speak at public events to improve the brand image of Binance
- Degree or equivalent working experience. Degree field in business administration, management or a related field (preferably a master's), a postgraduate degree in sales, finance or similar is also acceptable.
- Minimum of 8 years of proven success in a similar role - leading operations/marketing, strong understanding of growth tactics, and a record of high-performing teams
- In-depth knowledge of the UK regulatory environment and a willingness to learn
- Excellent people management skills and interpersonal and communication skills
- Sensitivity to different cultural norms
- Leadership and management skills and the ability to motivate and retain staff
- Commercial awareness and a thorough understanding of the competitive environment
- Excellent time management, planning and organisational skills; ability to prioritise effectively and delegate when appropriate
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire