Growth Marketing Manager - Francophone Africa
Cameroon, Yaoundé /
Marketing – Local Marketing /
Full-time Onsite or Remote
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Build and grow a robust paid media experimentation approach across creative, app store optimization and landing page optimization to help grow ROI;
- Manage and grow strategic marketing partner relationships, channel experimentation, audience messaging, and spend accountability;
- Manage new media partnerships end-to-end to drive measurable growth;
- Work on integrated campaign, starting with strategy, brief and working on executing and measuring performance;
- Ideate, test, iterate, and optimize growth via paid acquisition, retargeting, and product optimizations across web and native-app growth channels;
- Constantly work on new channels, creatives and other ideas for experimentation, optimization and acquisition growth.
- Bachelor's Degree in Arts or Communications, or any other related field;
- Minimum 4 years of relevant acquisition marketing experience, preferably growing a significant mobile customer base leveraging experimentation;
- Proven marketing management experience with strong ownership and emotional intelligence;
- Experience launching marketing initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter);
- Strong understanding of cryptocurrency related terminologies and trends and have a liking for crypto cultures;
- Be able to work flexible and stretched hours to interact with the crypto community as frequently as possible;
- Fluent in English and French
- Execution oriented mindset - with the humility, drive, and scrappiness to get it done.
- Ideally the candidate will be Cameroon or Cote d'ivoire based
・ Competitive salary
・ Flexible working conditions
・ Flat organisation
・ Great Locations with a highly talented and international colleagues
・ Be a part of the exciting future of the crypto-currency revolution and work on the world's no.1 crypto-currency exchange!
Binance Exchange is the leading crypto exchange by trading volume and users, with customers in over 180 countries and regions. Capable of processing more than 1.4 million orders per second, Binance is one of the fastest trading platforms in the world. The platform focuses on security, robustness, and execution speed—attracting enthusiasts and professional traders alike.