Junior Application Security Engineer (BE - Java Code Audit)
Security & IT Helpdesk – Security /
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for a talented junior Application Security Engineers to join our Security team.
This is a full-time permanent position that is in Singapore. We are open to candidates with little to ~3 years of reviewing source code/ programming experience assuming you are strong in Computer Science basics and passionate about engineering/crypto.
- Follow the product development process and master the product business logic.
- Formulate source code business security specifications.
- Conduct manual source code business security audits.
- Excavate unknown security vulnerabilities and code defects in Java programs, verify the vulnerabilities, and prepare security hardening reports.
- Little to 1+ years in Java development/ Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply!
- Has a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent industry experience.
- Experience in the Security area.
- Solid knowledge of Java, strong source code auditing skills.
- Knowledge of popular Java frameworks (Spring, etc), experience with Web applications.
- Understanding the different types of security vulnerabilities.
- Experience with at least one mainstream source code analysis tool.
- Clear thinking, excellent analysis, and problem-solving skills, good learning ability, and team player mentality.
- Strong communication skills, stress resistance, and keen interest in research.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire