Content Writer (Intern)
Internships – Internships /
Binance is looking for a budding Content Writer (Intern) who can produce stimulating written content to educate, inspire and excite our existing and new audiences. Your material will shape how the world sees Binance!
The intern position on offer provides either a full or part-time opportunity to learn with some of the industry’s best. From blogs to announcements, copy, news, and PR, there isn’t much you won’t get to try your hand at. Content development, with the intent of attracting customers, will be a large part of this position. Content developed needs to be fresh, up to date, and engaging for the customer.
Having a strong interest in blockchain/DLT/cryptocurrency space, new technologies and marketing is pivotal in this role. Any previous work experience would also be a benefit. The expansion of the company’s digital footprint is your ultimate goal, along with building brand awareness and bringing our platform to users and fans globally.
This intern position is open to those currently studying or recent graduates.
- Draft, create, improve and proofread content quickly, efficiently, and against deadlines, guidelines, and briefs
- Work with senior writers and editors to help them complete tasks and provide support where needed
- Create copy in different writing styles for various channels: blog, PR, website, video scripts, with the goal of educating, exciting, and inspiring our global audience and attracting new fans to our platform
- Collaborate with product and business development, marketing specialists, designers, video editors, and other teams and creatives to quickly draft engaging content pieces that enhance the visibility of Binance and our products
- Research topics, such as specific personas, industries and technologies, and use our resources to create copy that speaks authentically to our audiences
- Incorporate SEO best practices into writing, including the integration of keywords, in-line links, formatting and more
- Communicate with internal stakeholders to gather requirements and translate them into content needs
- Regularly curate, write and proofread flash and breaking news articles, responding quickly to market-moving news, industry movements and company updates
- Expand our reach by leveraging owned, earned and paid distribution channels, including email, push alerts, social media, communities, affiliates and Angels
- Help organize translations and proofread contentStay informed on trends in digital technology
- Studying for a Bachelor's or higher degree, ideally, in English, Journalism, Media, Communications, Marketing, Economics, or related fields
- Native in English
- Excellent writing and research skills, strong attention to detail
- Some content creation and/or editorial experience (in news, tech, finance) preferred
- Eager to work with new financial technologies (ie. cryptocurrency, blockchain and Fintech)
- Possess the following qualities: inquisitive, proactive, responsive, and responsible
- Strong ability to multitask and work quickly under tight daily deadlines
- Fundamental understanding of web traffic metrics, analytics and content optimization
- Strong teamwork and communication skills, ability to work remotely and sync regularly on progress and delivery