Ireland, Dublin /
Finance & Administration – Finance & Administration /
Full-time Onsite or Remote
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
This newly created role will be instrumental in developing and shaping our operations in Ireland. We are looking for someone who is hyper-efficient, a confident communicator, and resilient when working under pressure who can take our office space to the next level in line with the pace of our rapid growth. The position will first start remotely and will support UK including London office.
The new role will be responsible for getting the new Dublin office up and running this year.
- First point of contact for London and Dublin Office;
- Administrative duties including general office operations (maintain office space, supplies & snacks) and vendor management;
- Building management liaisonApprove expense reimbursements;
- Support global office expansion and global projects;
- Provide clerical and administrative support to optimize office procedures;
- Partner with and support tasks from the local regional director;
- Be the on-the-ground expert for local knowledge and current affairs;
- Support local and remote onboarding/offboarding of employees;
- Manage device distribution and inventory for internal employee and external partners if applicable.
- 3-5+ years of office operations experience;
- You must be proficient in Google Suite and able to learn systems and processes;
- Prior experience in scaling startup offices will be highly advantageous;
- Excellent English communication skills;
- Self starter and motivated to drive businesses from scratch;
- You thrive working under pressure and across time-zones;
- Experience in finance / procurement / HR is a plus;
- Able to commute commute to Dublin City centre;
- Able to commence on short notice is highly desirable.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire