BAP- Research Data Analyst
Data & Research – Research /
Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange.
Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.
About Binance Accelerator Program
Binance Accelerator Program is a concise fixed-term program designed for Early Career Talent to have an immersive experience in the rapidly expanding Web3 space. You will be given the opportunity to experience life at Binance and understand what goes on behind the scenes of the worlds’ leading blockchain ecosystem. Alongside your job, there will also be a focus on networking and development, which will expand your professional network and build transferable skills to propel you forward in your career. Learn about BAP Program HERE
Who may apply
Current undergraduate / graduate students and fresh graduates.
- Work across all aspects of data from engineering to building sophisticated visualizations, machine learning models and experiments
- Analyze and interpret large (PB-scale) volumes of transactional, operational and customer data using proprietary and open source data tools, platforms and analytical tool kits
- Translate complex findings into simple visualizations and recommendations for execution by operational teams and executives
- Processing confidential data and information according to guidelines
- Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata
- Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in Computer Science or Math or Statistics
- Proficient in data engineering, modeling and ETL - preferred experience with data sourcing and working with APIs
- Experience with data querying using languages such as SQL, GraphQL, Python
- Able to commit minimum 3 days per week for at least 6 months
- Understands project tokenomics and has good knowledge of the DeFi and Web 3.0 infrastructure landscape
- Experience in using tools such as Dune analytics, Nansen etc
- Understanding of addressing and metadata standards
- High-level written and verbal communication skills
Working at Binance
• Be a part of the world’s leading blockchain ecosystem that continues to grow and offers excellent career development opportunities
• Work alongside diverse, world-class talent in an environment where learning and growth opportunities are endless
• Tackle fast-paced, challenging and unique projects
• Work in a truly global organization, with international teams and a flat organizational structure
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Balance life and work with flexible working hours and casual work attire
Learn more about how Binancians embody the organization’s core values, creating a unified culture that enables collaboration, excellence, and growth.
Apply today to be a part of the Web3 revolution!
Binance is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that having a diverse workforce is fundamental to our success.
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.