Legal Assistant (English)
Legal and Compliance – Legal and Compliance /
Please note, all positions at Binance require relevant experience. Applications without required experience will not be considered.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money for people around the world.
Are you looking to be a part of one of the most influential companies in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
1. provide purpose driven support in the formation of various contracts, associated documentation, and agreements;
2. provide support to Management in the process of contract approval process and signing process;
3. ensure the necessary competencies in supporting the contract records updates in relevant tracker tool, and communication with the finance team in order to proceed and corporate documents in accordance with the deadlines;
4. legal deadlines related to the M&A and maintenance of IP rights are under control;
5. assistant of legal counsel to deal with all Business Units to finalize various agreements, including tracking all versions of the agreement at all stages, organization of meetings,
6. assistant of legal counsel to handle daily administrative work for a better document management and compliance of company policy;
7. efficiently assist counsels by working with different stakeholders to coordinate the initiate legal processes;
8. review basic daily contracts;
9. securing data, creating folders, filing and archiving the documents;
10. writes meeting minutes (optional)
Bachelor degree with law, relevant legal experience for at least 2 years.
1. initiative attitude at learning, self-aware, detail-orientated. A positive demeanor is demonstrated “Can do” attitude;
2. active learning to use professional concepts. Ability to communicate effectively;
3. good knowledge and background of contract, certificate and document management;
4. fluent in English and Mandarin, both oral and written.
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire