Site Reliability Engineer (SRE)
Engineering – DevOps /
Full-time Onsite or Remote
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Support services before they go live through activities such as system design consulting and launch reviews.
- Develop and maintain tools, re-designing capacity planning infrastructure for greater scalability.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and fixing software issues.
- Suggesting architecture improvements, pushing for changes that improve reliability.
- Domain expert on Site Reliability Engineering like high traffic volume (100 million users level) resilience.
- architecture design and hands-on experiences on tools and software solution implementations.
- 2-8 + years of technical experience in large-scaled distributed environments.
- Experience with tools such as Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, Redis, etc.
- Demonstrated programming skills in Python, Go, or similar.
- Good command of Linux environment.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire