Taiwan, Taipei /
Engineering – Backend /
Full-time Onsite or Remote
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Development and implementation of crypto related products, include but not limited to crypto exchange, fiat gateway, futures, margin, lending, etc.
- Underlying infra/arch upgrade
- Performance tuning, online incidents trouble shooting, and system refactoring
- Guide junior engineers’ daily work and do knowledges share, etc.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent industry experience
- Proficient in core java, and familiar with spring framework
- Proficient in mysql, and familiar with at least one nosql db
- Proficient in distributed system design, and familiar with at least one messaging middle ware and the underlying design principles
- Capable to cope with stress, and quickly learn new knowledge
- Good cross team communication skills
- Proficient in spring cloud and micro service design
- Proficient in go or rust
- Working experience on backend system of large internet company
- Performance tuning experience on JVM, SQL, RPC etc.
- Global team management experiences.
- Financial products related experiences like lending, margin, futures etc
- Financial risk control related experiences
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire