Legal & Compliance – Compliance /
Full-time Onsite or Remote
Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange.
Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.
We are seeking a EDD Compliance Analyst to support our expansion into all global frontiers and provide support on compliance operations.
- Completion of EDD reviews for high risk customers
- Assessing high-risk customer transaction activity to ensure it is commensurate with the nature of the business
- Conducting risk assessments on new and existing customers
- Leading projects related to EDD enhancements
- Remain current on global EDD standards such as FATF, as well as local requirements in regions that the company operates
- Provide AML/CFT subject matter expertise
- Manage high risk customer escalations from the first line of defence and other business units
- Drafting of documentation including, but not limited to policies, programs, procedures, guidance documents, training materials, and impact assessment/analysis
- Training of other employees
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Strong technical communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly adaptable and have ability to multi-task and coordinate projects (if required)
- Effective and clear communicator
- Fluent in English
Good to have:
- Proven experience and knowledge in Anti-Money Laundering regulations,
- Knowledge of AML/CFT and sanctions red flags;
- Minimum 4-5 years experience in a risk, compliance, fraud, operation or regulatory functions
- Prior World Check or KYC operations experience
€24,000 - €55,000 a year
Competitive package, including a salary from 24k to 55k EUR, depending on experience.
Working at Binance
• Be a part of the world’s leading blockchain ecosystem that continues to grow and offers excellent career development opportunities
• Work alongside diverse, world-class talent in an environment where learning and growth opportunities are endless
• Tackle fast-paced, challenging and unique projects
• Work in a truly global organization, with international teams and a flat organizational structure
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Balance life and work with flexible working hours and casual work attire
Learn more about how Binancians embody the organization’s core values, creating a unified culture that enables collaboration, excellence, and growth.
Apply today to be a part of the Web3 revolution!
Binance is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that having a diverse workforce is fundamental to our success.
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.