Strategic Partnerships Manager - The Philippines
Philippines, Manila /
Business Development – Business Development /
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are building our presence in the Philippines to grow our business as well as the overall crypto industry. Thus, we are looking for a dynamic, talented and mission oriented individual to join our team to build key partnerships with both public and private sectors to achieve greater crypto adoption and access to digital assets.
- Develop an understanding of business priorities of Binance in the Philippines and formulate partnership strategies to expand binance/ crypto ecosystem
- Develop new business opportunities through strategic partners across business verticals in both private and public sectors
- Drive business growth through partnerships and strategic agreements to increase market penetration, user acquisition, revenue, and other relevant metrics.
- Build partnerships with public stakeholders and government agencies that build legitimacy and credibility for the Binance brand.
- Work with relevant government agencies to understand crypto regulation and support policies, efforts in driving the crypto/ blockchain adoption.
- Create communication strategy, working alongside communication, Government relations and PR team to craft key messages on benefits of crypto/ blockchain as well as to bring crypto education to general public.
- Support the growth and development of all Binance products (Binance exchange, Binance, Binance Smart Chain, Binance Pay, Binance NFTs) to achieve greater adoption in the Philippines.
- Cross-functional collaboration with internal stakeholders across different teams and geographies.
- A minimum of 5 years of proven success in a similar role.
- Background in at least one or a combination of business development, partnership, government relations, strategy, startup, venture building, management consulting, Marketing & Communication
- Native fluency in both written and verbal English and Filipino language required.
- Effective communicator, able to represent Binance to external stakeholders.
- Data-driven approach to decision making.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter, able to drive agendas and execute with minimal guidance or supervision.
- Actual entrepreneurial experience is a plus.
- Background or interest in the fintech and crypto space preferred.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire