Senior Marketing Manager - Africa
South Africa, Cape Town
Marketing – Marketing /
Full-time Onsite or Remote
Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange.
Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.
Join our Africa Marketing team as a Senior Marketing Manager to help drive crypto adoption across the continent. You will be delivering performance driven campaigns and help shape our brand in the market.
- Unlock new user growth through product offerings design, content marketing, social media campaigns and affiliates collaboration
- Manage and grow strategic marketing partner relationships, channel experimentation, audience messaging, and spend accountability
- Work on integrated campaigns, starting with strategy, brief and working on executing and measuring performance
- Build and grow a robust paid and organic experimentation approach across creative, app store optimization and landing page optimization to help grow ROI
- Own retention marketing strategies, and own the lifecycle campaigns
- Apply deep background in acquisition marketing, performance marketing, organic and integrated marketing to drive growth through retargeting tactics
- Help shape the Binance brand in key African Markets
- Report on the effectiveness of campaigns and provide data-driven recommendations
- Minimum 6 years of relevant marketing experience, preferably in Fintech/BtoC mobile or community driven brand/web3
- Execution-oriented mindset - with the humility, drive, and scrappiness to get it done
- Must have a strong interest and knowledge in crypto/blockchain/technology
- Fluency in English is a must
- Must be able to work independently
- A university degree relating to Marketing is a plus
- Strong coordination skills and strategic mindset for marketing
- Familiarity with online and offline marketing avenues such as social media, community management, and event management
- Proven experience in growing and managing user base
Working at Binance
• Be a part of the world’s leading blockchain ecosystem that continues to grow and offers excellent career development opportunities
• Work alongside diverse, world-class talent in an environment where learning and growth opportunities are endless
• Tackle fast-paced, challenging and unique projects
• Work in a truly global organization, with international teams and a flat organizational structure
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Balance life and work with flexible working hours and casual work attire
Learn more about how Binancians embody the organization’s core values, creating a unified culture that enables collaboration, excellence, and growth.
Apply today to be a part of the Web3 revolution!
Binance is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that having a diverse workforce is fundamental to our success.
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.