Mobile Security Engineer
Security & IT Helpdesk – Security /
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Regardless of your role, you'll have massive ownership and freedom and have the opportunity to work with a variety of technologies across the stack (and across blockchains).
- Team building: You will be the first security hire and play a key role in building out the rest of the security organization
- Secure and harden our code: You'll be hands-on with both the iOS and Android applications. You'll be helping to develop new features as well as securing existing ones. These features span areas such as secrets management, anti-scam/phishing, and CI/CD pipelines
- Create a culture of security: Develop company-wide security practices, working closely with the founders and engineering teams to ensure our team and product are secure. You will manage the public bug bounty as well as relationships with external security firms
- Manage security initiatives: Work closely with third party security and auditing firms and help define and manage Trust Wallet's bug bounty program
- 5+ years full-time software engineering experience with iOS and Android
- Experience with mobile security, threat modeling, secure coding, authentication, cryptography and network security
- Strong communication and teamwork skills. You should be able to guide others in the team through security best practices and exercises
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire