Customer Support Specialist - Italian
Italy, Milan /
Customer Support – Customer Support /
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Binance is looking for an experienced Customer Support representatives to set up and expand our customer support operations in Europe.
Customer Support is extremely important for us and we hope to create a platform where our users are well supported with excellent quality, fast response time and accurate information.
Support is via a live chat and will include but not limited to customer queries, complaints, and identification approval process for our world-class cryptocurrency exchange platform.
The best CSRs are genuinely delighted to help customers. They’re tolerant, empathetic, and intensely communicative. Customer Support representatives can put themselves in their clients’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Customer feedback is priceless, and our CSRs can gather it for us. Problem-solving also comes naturally to customer care specialists. They're confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they don’t have enough knowledge to fix the problem.
Your goal will be to ensure exceptional service standards and sustain high customer satisfaction.
- Handle high amounts of live chat and incoming emails
- Identify and evaluate customers’ needs to deliver satisfaction
- Provide accurate, valid and comprehensive information
- Manage complaints, provide proper solutions and options within the time limits; follow up to secure resolution
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
- 1+ years experience of proven customer facing experience or experience as a customer service representative
- Strong ability in using IT for professional use and can handle somewhat technical queries from customers
- Exceptional written communication skill and a good listener
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and control time effectively
- Knowledge of the cryptocurrency/blockchain field is a big plus
- Multi-lingual capability is a big plus
- Fluent in English and Italian
- Willing to work weekends and irregular hours which will include night shifts
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire