UX Writer/Content Strategist
Product & Design – Product & Design /
Please note, all positions at Binance require relevant experience. Applications without required experience will not be considered.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money for people around the world.
Are you looking to be a part of one of the most influential companies in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Please note, this position will be based in on of our offices in Asia, not necessarily the location listed.
Do you have the creativity attention to detail and user-centred mindset to produce stimulating and action-inspiring written content and an overall excellent user experience for our product ecosystem of web, desktop and mobile clients?
As part of the Design team, this role will define effective content for our products and collaborate with other team members in Product and Design to create user experiences that excite our users and builds continued trust and connection to our ecosystem through entertaining and strategic written content.
- Work closely with stakeholders globally to deﬁne the UX content strategy and requirements for products. Be an expert and trusted advisor on all things related to content.
- Collaborate with the Product team to develop and publish content for internal and external audiences (e.g., Website content, blogs, knowledge base articles and video ).
- Identify opportunities to improve the user journeys across multiple content channels and ensure consistent and eﬀective content across internal and external channels.
- Partner closely with Product Research teams to conduct quantitative experiments and qualitative user studies to create the most eﬀective content for our users.
- 2+ years of experience in UX writing as part of a software product design team
- Strong mindset for User experience (UX) and design thinking
- A strong attention to detail
- Ability to work closely with many stakeholders during the design process
- Close to Native level English
- Bachelor's degree or above in a relevant design field is desirable
- A strong interest in tech
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire