Binance Accelerator Program - Binance Academy Editor
Marketing – Marketing /
Early Careers /
Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange.
Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.
About Binance Accelerator Program
Binance Accelerator Program is a concise fixed-term program designed for Early Career Talent to have an immersive experience in the rapidly expanding Web3 space. You will be given the opportunity to experience life at Binance and understand what goes on behind the scenes of the worlds’ leading blockchain ecosystem. Alongside your job, there will also be a focus on networking and development, which will expand your professional network and build transferable skills to propel you forward in your career. Learn about BAP Program HERE
Who may apply
Current university students and recent graduates
Binance Academy is seeking a highly motivated Editorial Intern to join our team. The ideal candidate is passionate about cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, has excellent writing and editorial skills, and is eager to contribute to our mission of educating the world about cryptocurrency and blockchain. This internship offers a unique opportunity to work alongside industry experts, gain hands-on experience in the field, and contribute to the growth of Binance Academy.
- Assist in the development of educational articles, guides, and other written materials related to cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.
- Conduct research to ensure the accuracy and up-to-date nature of the content.
- Write and edit content with a focus on clarity, accuracy, and objective education.
- Work with senior editors to translate complex concepts into accessible, understandable content for a global audience.
- Proofread and edit content for grammar, style, and adherence to Binance Academy guidelines.
- Use content management systems and tools to upload, format, and publish articles.
- Assist in organizing and categorizing content to improve user navigation and experience.
- Stay updated on industry trends, news, and emerging technologies in the blockchain and cryptocurrency space.
- Conduct competitive analysis to identify gaps in our content and propose new topics or improvements.
- Work closely with the Academy editors and other team members to ensure the timely production of high-quality content.
- Experience in editing/writing/creating web3 related content.
- Passion for cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Strong attention to detail, with a commitment to delivering accurate and well-structured content.
- Proficiency in using content management systems and good understanding of SEO principles.
- Ability to work both collaboratively and autonomously in a fast moving environment.
Working at Binance
• Be a part of the world’s leading blockchain ecosystem that continues to grow and offers excellent career development opportunities
• Work alongside diverse, world-class talent in an environment where learning and growth opportunities are endless
• Tackle fast-paced, challenging and unique projects
• Work in a truly global organization, with international teams and a flat organizational structure
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Flexible working hours, remote-first, and casual work attire
Learn more about how Binancians embody the organization’s core values, creating a unified culture that enables collaboration, excellence, and growth.
Apply today to be a part of the Web3 revolution!
Binance is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that having a diverse workforce is fundamental to our success.
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.