Global Head of Regulatory and License- (Stablecoin)
Legal & Compliance – Legal /
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Responsible for acquiring licenses for stablecoin business globally. Lead, plan, and manage high-quality deliverables in license applications such as end-to-end preparation, review, and submission for all target markets.
- Confident in leading the team to ascertain reasonable license solutions and establish a practical roadmap.
- Strong execution and exercise independence to leverage all internal and external resources to effectively promote licensing opportunities.
- Familiar with stablecoin issuers and their ecosystem players, understand the standards on different capabilities and domains, including the capital, liquidity, treasury, compliance, finance, and deposit insurance. Knowing how to demonstrate sound governance, legal certainty, and operational resilience in an abundantly transparent manner.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with external stakeholders and regulators.
- Keep well informed of the global stablecoin regulatory environment and provide the team with timely guidance.
- 8-10 years of recognized leadership experience with a strong background in regulatory, compliance, license, crypto, stablecoin, etc., supporting new license acquisitions.
- Excellent knowledge of regulatory and industry standards regarding stablecoin regulations in the US, EU, and Asia.
- Solid experience in stablecoin-related regulations or working experience with the US or EU regulators. Strong plus if you have experience acquiring licenses for other stablecoin issuers in the US or globally.
- Deep understanding of the current state of regulatory affairs. Familiar with US banking licenses, digital currency licenses, trust licenses, bit licenses, money transmitter licenses, payment licenses, etc.
- Strong leadership qualities including strategic thinking, innovation, mentoring, scaling, collaboration, etc.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire