Senior Cloud Engineer – Cloud Engineering and Architecture Team
Engineering – DevOps /
Please note, all positions at Binance require relevant experience. Applications without required experience will not be considered.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money for people around the world.
Are you looking to be a part of one of the most influential companies in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We have large scale, massive parallel and highly available compute systems on the advanced Cloud Computing platform to serve our systems built by the Cloud Engineering and Architecture team. We are looking for engineers and architects with great passions to improve, scale and automate this business critical Cloud-based architecture with innovations by effectively use of available technical resources.
You will be expected to drive the requirements for and own large components of the system throughout their lifecycle: requirements, architecture and design, implementations, testing and launch. You will need to exhibit strong technical expertise, communication skills, define and successfully execute on the cloud engineering in a very agile development and deployment environment.
To be successful in this role, you MUST be a quick learner, stellar software development/automated deployment skills, strong communication capabilities and work well in cross-functional teams (e.g. with application development and testing teams). This is a great opportunity to enhance your Cloud Computing skills and familiarize with Blockchain based technology and etc while making a real impact on Blockchain and Crypto-Currency technology globally.
- 3+ year experience with large-scale distributed infrastructure systems and client-server architecture
- 3+ year experience with Linux platform
- Good experience with Python or relevant programming skills
- Excellent communication skills (English Reading/Writing skills are required)
- MS/BS in Computer Science or a related degree
- · Experience as a technical lead or architect on a complex distributed system project -
- · Experience with Cloud Computing platforms: Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Aliyun or similar
- · Experience with SQL and/or NoSQL database – MySQL, Redis and etc.
- · Experience with DevOps, Container, microservices architecture and etc.
- · Experience with application security and financial systems.
Bonus Points for:
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire