Infrastructure Security Engineer (Central DevSecOps)
Engineering – DevOps /
Full-time Onsite or Remote /
Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange.
Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.
We are looking for several seasoned or talented Infrastructure Security engineers to join our DevSecOps team. For this position, you would need to step back and consider how to integrate security automation into the entire development and operations environment. This includes source control repositories, container registries, the continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD) pipeline, application programming interface (API) management, orchestration and release automation, operational management, and monitoring, and also work with various Infrastructure and Security teams to identify and mitigate security issues, vulnerabilities, and misconfigurations by applying your in-depth knowledge of operating systems, infrastructure, and cloud providers.
- Identify and help mitigate security issues, misconfigurations, and vulnerabilities related to cloud, container, and Kubernetes infrastructure and implement new, or update existing security measures for the protection of the infrastructure
- Utilize log ingestion platform for security analytics and identification of tactics/ techniques and perform root cause analysis (RCA) and incident reviews
- Develop new, and review/update existing security-related configurations, and build/automate security into app development from end to end
- At least 3-6+ years of technical experience in a similar role supporting security automation
- Experience with secure network design, firewalls, authentication, and authorization systems
- Experience with one or more programming languages (Python and either Go)
- Experience with CI/CD, IaC, Container, and orchestration technologies, such as Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform, Docker, and Kubernetes
- Experience using log analysis platforms such as Splunk, ELK, BigQuery, etc
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Substantial knowledge of the Linux operating system and common OS hardening practices
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Working at Binance
• Be a part of the world’s leading blockchain ecosystem that continues to grow and offers excellent career development opportunities
• Work alongside diverse, world-class talent in an environment where learning and growth opportunities are endless
• Tackle fast-paced, challenging and unique projects
• Work in a truly global organization, with international teams and a flat organizational structure
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Flexible working hours, remote-first, and casual work attire
Learn more about how Binancians embody the organization’s core values, creating a unified culture that enables collaboration, excellence, and growth.
Apply today to be a part of the Web3 revolution!
Binance is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that having a diverse workforce is fundamental to our success.
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.