Senior DevOps Engineer (CMC)
Engineering – DevOps /
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for several seasoned or talented DevOps engineers to join our infra team. For this position, you will need to participate in cross-national and large-scale user-based website management over AWS, including but not limited to high available architecture design, Kafka-based distributed system management, orchestration operation, and real-time monitoring.
- Develop, maintain and administer tools that will automate operational activities and improve engineering productivity
- Automate continuous delivery and on-demand capacity management solutions
- Developing configuration and infrastructure solutions for internal deployments
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing, and fixing software issues
- Updating, tracking, and resolving technical issues
- Suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements
- Evaluate new technology options and vendor products. Ensuring critical system security through the use of best-in-class security solutions
- At least 3-6+ years of technical experience in a or similar role supporting large-scale production systems
- Familiar with AWS- CloudFront/WAF/ALB/IAM/etc.
- Experience in orchestration management, distributed mechanism implementation, and real-time monitoring tools operation
- Demonstrated programming skills in Python, Go, or similar
- Good understanding of DevOps-related tools such as Docker, Ansible, Terraform, ArgoCD, etc.
- Kafka, Redis - beneficial, but not critical
- Good command of Linux environment
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.