Customer Support Leader
Customer Support – Customer Support /
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are seeking an experienced Customer Support Leader to support our international CS expansion (Remote).
The successful candidate profile includes a large e-commerce or B2C internet company background, broad experience supporting customers through various means of communication including live-chat, email and phone and business-driven and strong organisational personality.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for daily management of customer service agent. Guide customer service specialists through field work.
- Responsible for training, motivation, promotion, communication and other management and emergency public relations events.
- Responsible for the overall service level and team performance.
- Participate in the formulation and implementation of customer service processes, service standards, work plans, implementation specifications.
- Adjust and improve processes to meet internal requirements.
- Work out training scheme with training supervisors. Provide product training and improve service capabilities for customer service specialist teams.
- Arrange team members on duty and in shifts and make specific shift arrangements. Adjust customer service reception and arrange replacement personnel according to the customer flow volume. Help employees grow and achieve the goal of exceeding productivity and satisfaction.
- Responsible for the daily shift management of the customer service team. Manage, supervise and evaluate the daily work of customer service specialists.
- Communicate and coordinate with different departments. Connect with and give feedback to marketing, products, technology teams etc.
- Bachelor's degree or above, 8 to 15 years experience in customer service management, including more than 5 years experience as a customer service supervisor. E-commerce or financial background is preferred.
- Full fluency in English.
- Proficiency in Word/Excel/PPT/Visio and other software. Strong document editing ability, analysis, summary, and reporting ability.
- Experience in managing E-mail and chat channels in a contact center environment is required.
- Familiar with customer service operations and business processes. Strong insight. Good at discovering problems. Sensitive to figures.
- Excellent language skills and communication skills, strong teamwork ability.
- Be proactive. Have a strong sense of service, adaptability to changes, and ability to deal with on-site problems. Able to deal with emergencies independently.
- Strong sense of responsibility. Passionate in customer service management. Emotional stability, with an enthusiastic and optimistic personality. Able to arouse the enthusiasm of team members.
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire