Senior Product Designer (UI/UX) (Remote)
Product & Design – Product & Design
Please note, all positions at Binance require relevant experience. Applications without required experience will not be considered.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money for people around the world.
Are you looking to be a part of one of the most influential companies in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Binance is looking for a Senior Product Designer who will contribute to the UI and UX of our global-facing fintech software products, on mobile, web and desktop.
You will inspire the creation of amazing user experiences, including concept designs and design overhauls,
This is contribute to solving the challenges of design in cryptocurrency space, allowing our technology to be easy to use and attractive to the 10s of millions users we already support and the the new users who may be beginners to cryptocurrency platforms.
- Lead the design of Binance’s fastest growing products - Binance Spot, Binance Futures and Binance Fiat;
- Produce exciting concept designs and design overhauls
- Participate in optimizing Binance's overall information architecture and cross-team design explorations;
- Collaborate with research team in various user research practices and deliver solutions based on our in-depth understanding of user profiles;
- Explore and lead projects of potential new business sectors;
- 5-10 years of solid experience designing for both web and mobile;
- Comfortable working in small teams as well as running project independently;
- High maturity in personal skills as well as teamwork methodologies;
- Fast learning and effective communication;
- Ready to take on new initiatives in fast paced environments;
- UX and UI design ability is preferred;
- Proven ability to work effectively remotely;
- A good grasp of the English language is a must;
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire