Global Event Marketing Manager
Marketing – Marketing /
Full-time Onsite or Remote
Please note, all positions at Binance require relevant experience. Applications without required experience will not be considered.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money for people around the world.
Are you looking to be a part of one of the most influential companies in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Binance is seeking an experienced Event Manager to manage highly visible event components for Binance events both offline and online. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in the Binance Global Events Team. You will plan, market, and execute events of all types to increase our brand awareness, market influence, and acquire new users and partners and engage with existing ones. We are looking for a team member with both event management and event marketing experience.
As an event manager, you will define the strategy and goals of each program component, manage the budget and timeline, and oversee internal and external partners to ensure all stakeholders are working together to deliver a high-quality experience. You will also utilize exceptional communication skills to manage leadership reviews and post-event debriefs.
You’ll need to be an ambitious self-starter with a track record of setting strategy through data-driven decisions while fiercely prioritizing work within a fast-paced, fast-changing startup environment. You’ll also need to thrive in a diverse international culture and decentralized organizational structure.
Please note: This role can either fully remote or work in one of our offices worldwide.
About The Team
This role will sit within the Event Marketing team. Binance has a portfolio of products and business units that are available in over 180+ countries and 15+ languages. We constantly host events across the world, organized by the global event team or local marketing teams. We welcome anyone who is willing to make a global impact in history.
- 5+ years of experience in event management
- 3+ years of planning, executing, and evaluating marketing campaigns through web, webinars, media, PR, content, sponsorship, and partnership
- Experience working on large scale (5k+ attendee) events and have led 5K+ person internal-facing meetings/conferences
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects with a strong sense of priorities and execute high-quality deliverables, with an innate attention to detail
- Have developed strategy for and provided oversight of executive-level programs.
- Proven success in delivering measurable marketing results
- Skilled negotiator with proven experience finding creative ways to do more with less, and a track record of staying on budget
- History of managing a team of 3+
- Exceptional English oral and written communication skills; Mandarin language skill is a strong plus
- A willingness to travel and the ability to work independently and autonomously.
- Experience working in a fast-paced and international organization.
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire