Associate, Token Investment - Binance Labs
Business Development – Business Development /
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
As part of our continued growth and expansion, Binance is looking for a Token/Crypto Investment Associate to join our team with a focus in sourcing and evaluating deals for our Binance Labs team:
- Proactively source and identify new investment opportunities within the blockchain and cryptocurrency ecosystem.
- Qualify inbound leads for the firm by meeting with top crypto founders and management teams.
- Ensure a strong and continuous pipeline of potential investment opportunities.
- Execute on due diligence, helping the team evaluate new investment opportunities via market research, product reviews, competitive analysis, metrics analysis, customer/user reviews and technical diligence.
- In-depth understanding and relevant experience in the cryptocurrency and blockchain industry, including strong grasp of trends, themes, tokenomics, etc.
- Demonstrable passion for cryptocurrency and blockchain.
- At least 3-5 years of relevant work experience in venture capital or M&A (with a cryptocurrency /blockchain focus), or in a startup, technology or crypto business.
- Strong written and analytical skills for deal analysis and internal reporting.
- Strong interpersonal skills as our investment team meets with entrepreneurs and other members of the startup community on a regular basis.
- Ability to work well within a team and to be self-guided on a day-to-day basis.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.