Product & Design – Product & Design /
Please note, all positions at Binance require relevant experience. Applications without required experience will not be considered.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money for people around the world.
Are you looking to be a part of one of the most influential companies in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Build successful ecosystem products based on core platform and blockchain industry.
- Manage the entire product life cycle and drive product development with a team of world-class engineers and designers
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to define, document, and communicate objectives and requirements.
- Represent the team to stakeholders and senior company leaders in order to align resources and prioritization
- 3+ years of product management experience
- Previous experience working in software product management with ability of global payment channel integration.
- Experience delivering products which have a high-degree of complexity or integrations with cross-functional teams
- Exceptional interpersonal communication, relationship management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated passion to explore new era for blockchain and cryptocurrency.
- Strong skills of delivering high quality PRD and wireframe.
- Proficiency in both Chinese and English of excellent verbal and written communication to present complex technical information to audience.
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire