Senior iOS Developer (Swift) - Singapore
Engineering – Frontend
Please note, all positions at Binance require relevant experience. Applications without required experience will not be considered.
Binance is the no. 1 crypto-currency exchange in the world.
Are you looking to be a part of one of the most influential companies in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Please note this is full-time, in-house role and will based in one of our offices in Asia.
Some regular travel is expected for this role.
We are looking for an experienced iOS developer (3+ years) with a strength in Swift to develop the next generation of our mobile application for our world class exchange and other products in our ecosystem.
Collaborating as part of a Product team with PMs, designers and other engineers, your work will be the face of our exchange on the iOS platform.
If you think you have what it takes to build the best exchange platform on iOS in the industry, we would like to hear from you.
- Create and maintain advanced application for our exchange on the iOS platform
- Have the ability to balance high response, stable and efficient code with attractive and functional aesthetics
- Work together with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Troubleshoot issues and bugs and improve application performance.
- Explore, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- 3+ years experience in iOS app development with a strength in Swift (must have)
- Proficient in UIKit, with a comprehensive understanding of iOS UI architecture
- At least one original iOS application is published in the app store
- Significant experience in software development, including work with third-party libraries and APIs
- Good knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Good understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other related area
- Interest in cryptocurrency and experience with payment/finance related apps is a big plus.
- Proficiency in Chinese is a plus
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire