CS Operation Manager (AI Bot)
Asia / South East Asia / Taiwan, Taipei
Customer Support – Customer Support /
Full-time Onsite or Remote
Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange.
Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.
We are seeking an experienced CS Operation Manager to lead our team of AI bot operations specialists. The candidate will be responsible for managing the entire AI bot operation life cycle including implementation, maintenance, and troubleshooting. Candidates must have strong management skills, data analysis and machine learning experience.
- Oversee the entire AI bot operation life cycle from planning, implementation, and maintenance to troubleshooting.
- Develop strategies for AI bot enhancement and performance improvement.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to establish and maintain processes for AI bot deployment, testing, and evaluation.
- Manage the optimization and integration of bots into systems, databases, and applications.
- Analyze customer feedback and machine learning data to improve bot performance.
- Ensure that bots are monitored to detect anomalies, bugs, and malfunctions, and troubleshoot accordingly.
- Provide technical/process/product solutions and support for complex IT problems related to bot operation.
- Create and maintain documentation for AI bot procedures, technical specifications, and user manuals.
- Lead and manage a team of AI bot operation specialists.
- Bachelor's or higher degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Data Science, or related field.
- Proven experience in managing AI bot operations and deployment for enterprise-scale businesses.
- Strong management skills and data analysis and machine learning experience.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and collaboration skills with cross-functional teams.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Prior experience in managing a team of AI bot operation specialists.
- Fluent in Mandarin and English to communicate with stakeholders.
Working at Binance
• Be a part of the world’s leading blockchain ecosystem that continues to grow and offers excellent career development opportunities
• Work alongside diverse, world-class talent in an environment where learning and growth opportunities are endless
• Tackle fast-paced, challenging and unique projects
• Work in a truly global organization, with international teams and a flat organizational structure
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Balance life and work with flexible working hours and casual work attire
Learn more about how Binancians embody the organization’s core values, creating a unified culture that enables collaboration, excellence, and growth.
Apply today to be a part of the Web3 revolution!
Binance is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that having a diverse workforce is fundamental to our success.
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.