Corporate Communications Manager (Japanese Speaker)
Communications – Communications /
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Binance is looking for a Corporate Communications/PR Manager who is excited by the opportunity to play a role in defining the future of money.
This is a full-time remote position reporting to the APAC Media/Global Communications function and working closely with the country head and team. We are looking for a candidate who is passionate and interested in cryptocurrency, innovation and financial technology with proven experience in PR/communications.
- Own local PR tactics including proactive media outreach, media interviews, announcements and securing speaking engagements for our company spokespeople.
- Function as a proactive liaison between our global marketing and local media outlets and journalists.
- Generate high impact thought leadership opportunities.
- Localise our global PR content and responsible for coverage by local media outlets.
- Create new PR campaigns and amplify existing campaigns.
- Establish and maintain relationships with local media outlets and journalists.
- Proactive pitching, reactive handling and active media monitoring.
- Analysing and reporting PR coverage and outcomes.
- Expert knowledge of Japanese financial/crypto media landscape.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant public relations experience, preferably in the crypto/payments/tech industries, either in-house or agency.
- Proven media relations skills, solid copy-writing and editing skills.
- A strategic thinker with the motivation and drive to own and execute initiatives.
- Excellent project and time management skills; able to prioritise and work under pressure.
Nice to have:
- Experience buying/trading bitcoin/crypto or understanding of Binance’s products and ecosystem.
- Strong understanding of cryptocurrency/blockchain-related terminologies and trends, and a strong interest in crypto culture are a plus.
- Experience in journalism and media (writing articles, blogs, copywriting, social media/marketing).
- Knowledge of AP Style.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire