Technical Project Manager - DevOps team
Operations, Strategy & Project Management – Project Management /
Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange.
Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.
Technical Project Manager will work closely with the DevOps team to help address technical debt, improve documentation and ticketing standards, and generate comprehensive reports. The role work with the team lead to ensure that projects are delivered in a timely method, within scope, and within a reasonable budget.
- Manage documentation of the DevOps project portfolio, focusing on high-impact activities that align with the priorities of the DevOps team, the business unit, and the company as a whole.
- Follow up actively with project contributors on an ongoing basis to maintain an up-to-date view of progress and potential blockers.
- Assess and address technical debt, coordinating with the DevOps team to identify issue priority.
- Standardize and improve documentation and ticketing practices.
- Work with DevOps engineers to identify and automate manual tasks, enhance existing toolchains, and improve CI/CD pipelines.
- Manage the Kanban board.
- Ensure project milestones are met and stakeholders are kept in the loop regarding status, changes, and issues that may arise during execution.
- Escalate issues that affect project performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or a related field.
- Total 6+ years of experience, including:
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in a technical role such as DevOps, System Administration, or Development.
- 3+ years of experience in a project management role, preferably involved in a DevOps environment.
- Strong understanding of DevOps principles and technologies, including CI/CD, Infrastructure as Code, monitoring, and Cloud Computing.
- Familiarity with programming/scripting.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects while maintaining attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
Working at Binance
• Be a part of the world’s leading blockchain ecosystem that continues to grow and offers excellent career development opportunities
• Work alongside diverse, world-class talent in an environment where learning and growth opportunities are endless
• Tackle fast-paced, challenging and unique projects
• Work in a truly global organization, with international teams and a flat organizational structure
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Balance life and work with flexible working hours and casual work attire
Learn more about how Binancians embody the organization’s core values, creating a unified culture that enables collaboration, excellence, and growth.
Apply today to be a part of the Web3 revolution!
Binance is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that having a diverse workforce is fundamental to our success.
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.