Senior Machine Learning Engineer (Anomaly Detection)
Engineering – Backend /
Full-time Onsite or Remote
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for Senior Algorithm Engineer to join our TechOps team.
This is a full-time onsite/remote position to hire in Canada or Romania.
- Responsible for the development and algorithm optimization of abnormal detection, root cause analysis and other functions of monitoring products
- Focus on cutting-edge technologies and trends in AiOps field to drive algorithm and product optimization
- At least 5 years of work experience
- Good foundation of program development, familiar with Python, Java, spark, Flink and other distributed computing platforms
- Familiar with machine learning and deep learning algorithms, such as logistic regression, tree model, ensemble learning, temporal data correlation algorithms ARIMA, LSTM, CNN, etc
- Familiar with machine learning related development frameworks, such as Numpy, Sklearn, Tensorflow, PyTorch, etc., experience in practical application and optimization of algorithm projects
- Experience in anomaly detection or root cause analysis related to monitoring products is preferred
- AiOps related experience is preferred
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.