Social Media Associate (Trust Wallet)
Marketing – Marketing /
Full-time Onsite or Remote
Please note, all positions at Binance require relevant experience. Applications without required experience will not be considered.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money for people around the world.
Are you looking to be a part of one of the most influential companies in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
This role can be remote or on-site, the location can be discussed.
Trust Wallet, Binance's official cryptocurrency wallet, is looking for a talented Social Media Associate with some digital marketing background to cover a wide range of online marketing, social media and community channels, encouraging growth of Trust Wallet and the Binance ecosystem, as well as providing fun and helpful support to our users.
Ultimately, you will act as the face and voice of our Trust Wallet brand and the management of all community communication.
This role will work remotely as part of a small team with the responsibility of expanding our brand awareness, planning and executing creative marketing campaigns, both online and offline.
It requires working both highly autonomously and as part of the global distributed marketing team.
- Grow and manage local online and offline Trust Wallet communities, seek out new opportunities by adding channels to our outreach
- Moderate the local Trust Wallet social platforms and chat groups and interact with the community to increase positive engagement
- Strategize and executing online marketing strategies and Google AdWords, Social Media Marketing, SEO and other SEM campaigns
- Taking active role in SEO and content development campaigns using search marketing methodologies,
- Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly activity/campaign reports
- 2+ years experience in digital marketing or social media related roles
- Experience managing communities and SNS platforms
- Knowledge in key areas of digital marketing (SEO, SEM/PPC, social media, content marketing, email marketing, influencer and affiliate marketing)
- Native or Fluent English language is a MUST.
- Remote and start up experience is a plus.
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problem
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire