Senior Product Legal Counsel (Marketing)
United Kingdom, London /
Legal & Compliance – Legal /
Full-time Onsite or Remote
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Collaborate with the central, regional and product marketing teams, to help develop and implement marketing strategies and go-to-market plans for our various campaigns.
- Collaborate with the rest of the marketing, business development and product teams teams to constantly refine messaging contained in our marketing materials.
- Review all proposed marketing campaign mechanics and content, to ensure compliance with the latest legal and regulatory requirements applicable to the relevant target jurisdiction(s).
- Own, maintain, implement and drive the adoption of marketing related policies and operational processes within the organization, to ensure that Binance’s global marketing efforts are always legally compliant.
- Develop relevant and creative solutions to meet current and evolving business needs on the marketing front.
- Contribute to thought leadership in relation to Binance’s global marketing efforts.
- Keep up to date with industry/market trends and research on marketing related issues globally.
- Conduct training for our marketing, business development and product teams to keep the organization updated on the latest legal and compliance issues that impact on marketing.
- Provide regular reports and insights to senior leadership.
- At least 8-10 years of experience in legal and/or compliance functions.
- Prior experience in the crypto and blockchain industry is preferred but not necessary.
- Keen interest in joining the fintech, crypto and blockchain industry.
- Be process-driven, detail-oriented but also pragmatic and service-focused.
- Competent working in a fast-paced environment.
- Keep open lines of communication, collaborate with other teams and stakeholders.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross functional business teams and maintain relationships with necessary legal, regulatory and compliance stakeholders.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire