Marketing – Marketing /
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Performing exhaustive research to gain in-depth knowledge of all product/ customers/ competitors
- Performing extensive research and analysis on consumer thoughts and trends
- Creating specifications and content appropriate for the brand's customer personas
- Strategizing content pillars and sub pillars
- Planning the editorial calendar and content proposition
- Collaborating with internal/external, creative team members and writers to implement the strategy
- Overseeing writing style and tone for all content
- Developing content governance guidelines for tone, style, and voice of all content, and ensuring they are followed
- Developing editorial strategy, so content is consistent across all delivery platforms, overseeing the development and launch of new content channels.
- Conducting periodic content audits, Tracking and calculating content ROI
- Ensuring that content strategy meets business objectives
- Strategizing and improving content delivery and promotion.
- 3-4 years of leading content strategy/ development relevant experience.
- Understanding and high interest in the Crypto industry is a Plus. Great Creator with unique Ideas.
- Excellent copywriting, content delivery and presentation skills is a must.
- Experience handling and strategizing marketing campaigns
- Ability to multitask, attention to detail and great organization skills
- Experience working with external agencies/ influencers/ writers/ editors, notably in the financial, business or cryptocurrency sector to product great content.
- Superior creative and communications skills; well versed in both English and Chinese Language
- Editorial competency required to conduct thorough audits to determine what content needs to be kept, edited, rewritten, etc
- Strong written communication capacity and interpersonal skills: be able to build and manage strong relationships with their team, cross-functional colleagues, and external partners. Inspirational to your team and partners
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire