Binance Accelerator Program - Content
Communications – Communications /
Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange.
Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.
About Binance Accelerator Program
Binance Accelerator Program is a concise fixed-term program designed for Early Career Talent to have an immersive experience in the rapidly expanding Web3 space. You will be given the opportunity to experience life at Binance and understand what goes on behind the scenes of the worlds’ leading blockchain ecosystem. Alongside your job, there will also be a focus on networking and development, which will expand your professional network and build transferable skills to propel you forward in your career. Learn about BAP Program HERE
Who may apply
Current undergraduate / graduate students and fresh graduates.
- Create and review tutorial articles and video scripts in English.
- Simplify technical content into layman’s terms, make the content easy to understand even for non-native English speakers and readers.
- Test product features and create/edit product step-by-step guides. Identify common user questions and give clear instructions/solutions.
- Ensure the existing content on the Support Center is accurate and reflects the latest product offerings.
- Collaborate with other business units, such as SEO, design, and production teams, on publishing articles and video productions.
- Support other business units, such as the Content team, on ad-hoc content projects and research.
- Conduct research and internal outreach to collect and validate data as outlined in content briefs.
- Draft blog articles and press releases.
- Coordinate article translation and publication.
- Assist in maintaining the CMS system, including development, release, QA, and more.
- Provide support for day-to-day content operations needs.
- Must have: excellent written and spoken English.
- Good to have: the ability to read and write Chinese (Simplified)
- Must have: content internship experience or editorial experience
- Ideal candidate is an active student or recent graduate with a university degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or other related areas
- Ability to work independently under pressure in a fast-paced work environment
- A strong interest and understanding of the crypto/blockchain space
Working at Binance
• Be a part of the world’s leading blockchain ecosystem that continues to grow and offers excellent career development opportunities
• Work alongside diverse, world-class talent in an environment where learning and growth opportunities are endless
• Tackle fast-paced, challenging and unique projects
• Work in a truly global organization, with international teams and a flat organizational structure
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Balance life and work with flexible working hours and casual work attire
Learn more about how Binancians embody the organization’s core values, creating a unified culture that enables collaboration, excellence, and growth.
Apply today to be a part of the Web3 revolution!
Binance is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that having a diverse workforce is fundamental to our success.
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.