Project Manager (KYC/KYB)
United Kingdom, London /
Operations, Strategy & Project Management – Operations /
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Binance is looking for a Project Manager who is excited by the opportunity to play a role in defining the future of money. This is a full-time remote position working with the Operations team reporting to the UK Country Head.
We are looking for a candidate who is passionate and interested in crypto assets, innovation and financial technology with proven experience in Project Management.
- Work on projects involving know-your-customer (KYC) and know-your-business (KYB) optimisations.
- Responsible for the formulation, tracking and maintenance of the project plan, and controlling the project lifecycle.
- Reasonably formulate project objectives and plans, clearly allocate work contents, and timely adjust project plans according to various changes.
- Responsible for coordinating the reasonable allocation of resources among projects to ensure the optimal use of resources.
- Comprehensively manage the implementation of projects and ensure the progress and quality of those projects.
- Responsible for project risk control, timely finding, tracking and solving problems affecting project progress, and actively promoting and solving them.
- Formulate and promote the project process specification to ensure the orderly progress of the project.
- Minimum 2 years of project management experience in internet product development projects.
- Clear logic, excellent communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- Strategic thinking, analytical and result-oriented.
- Able and willing to adapt to a dynamic environment.
- Team player who is able to perform under pressure, multi-task, be self-motivated and work independently.
- Having the relevant industry experience and knowledge is preferred.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire