DevOps Architect / Lead
New Zealand, Wellington
Engineering – DevOps /
Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange.
Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.
We are looking for a Senior DevOps Architect / Lead to help us push our infrastructure and configuration management to the next level.
You'll have experience in designing, implementing, and maintaining large-scale, complex, highly critical applications.
Your tasks will involve designing, implementing and improving our next-generation infrastructure management. Advancing our infrastructure and architecture, you'll help migrate existing systems while working closely with the Dev and QA teams. They'll find technical solutions to prevent or mitigate production issues, and automate devOps and operations tasks.
- Develop, maintain and administer tools which will automate operational activities and improve engineering productivity
- Proposing and driving architecture improvements, recommending process improvements
- Find solutions to production issues after root cause analysis
- Automate continuous delivery and on-demand capacity management solutions
- Developing configuration and infrastructure solutions for internal deployments
- Updating, tracking and resolving technical issues
- Evaluate new technology options and vendor products. Ensuring critical system security through the use of best in class security solutions
- 7+ years of technical experience in a similar role architecting and supporting large scale production systems
- Experienced with cloud services such as AWS and GCP
- Experience in large-scaled distributed environments
- Demonstrated robust programming skill in Python, Go, or similar
- Experience with tools such as Saltstack, Terraform, Ansible, Docker, etc
- Proficiency with Linux
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field
Working at Binance
• Be a part of the world’s leading blockchain ecosystem that continues to grow and offers excellent career development opportunities
• Work alongside diverse, world-class talent in an environment where learning and growth opportunities are endless
• Tackle fast-paced, challenging and unique projects
• Work in a truly global organization, with international teams and a flat organizational structure
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Balance life and work with flexible working hours and casual work attire
Learn more about how Binancians embody the organization’s core values, creating a unified culture that enables collaboration, excellence, and growth.
Apply today to be a part of the Web3 revolution!
Binance is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that having a diverse workforce is fundamental to our success.
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.