Senior Legal Specialist - Latam
Latin America /
Legal and Compliance – Legal and Compliance /
Full-time Onsite or Remote
Please note, all positions at Binance require relevant experience. Applications without required experience will not be considered.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money for people around the world.
Are you looking to be a part of one of the most influential companies in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Support regional and business teams in the Latin American Time Zones on legal matters including general advice, contract review, assistance in negotiation across a spectrum of legal subjects including local commercial, corporate, labor, IP, etc.
- Proactively identify legal problems, solutions, and potential support needed to provide more strategic support to local teams.
- Tag-team with legal team members in other time zones around the world to collectively provide around the clock legal support for the group.
- Anticipate and maintain up-to-date knowledge of current laws relevant to your own substantive area to provide strategic advice and foster compliance.
- Be responsible for drafting and reviewing of contracts and agreements and provide holistic risk assessment and suggestions to enhance business value while mitigating downside risk.
- Bachelor of Laws Degree, JD, or above.
- Minimum of 5 years commercial legal experience in a global law firm, preferably in technology, fintech, or financial industry.
- Strong team player and good business sense.
- Possesses solid legal technical expertise as well as sound business and people judgment sense.
- Hands on at work and can be independent in managing complex projects.
- Experience in dealing with issues relating to international businesses.
- Excellent drafting and legal interpretation skills.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and organizational skills.
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire