Blockchain Developer - Binance Chain (Senior to Principal level)
Engineering – Blockchain Development /
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
NOTE: this is a full-time position that is remote (any location).
We are building a next generation cryptocurrency decentralized exchange platform. As a blockchain developer you must be active in the planning and implementation of computer software for the cryptocurrency market. You should be self motivated, and be able to proactively push from the start to finish of each project. Furthermore, you must be able to analyze and evaluate blockchain based technology in the market.
We have multiple areas where your skills in Blockchain development can be useful.
One area, as part of our long-term vision, is the Binance Chain which we believe is vital to the success of the industry.
Binance Chain: https://www.binance.org/
Tags: key value store, LevelDB, RocksDB, Rust, Golang, Ethereum, Consensus, Solidity, Cryptography, Virtual Machine, VM, EVM, Performance, Concurrent
- Join the full life cycle of blockchain and related software development, including requirement gathering, design, coding, testing, deployment, documentation and support
- Focus on core blockchain infrastructure, including relevant service, framework and libraries
- Contribute creativity and insight to solve both technical and business challenges
- Connect with the developer community and facilitate technical partners
- Promote technology best practice within the team
- Qualification in Computing/Mathematics/Electronic Engineering or other relevant fields preferred
- An ability to learn quickly and hit the ground running on a complex software project
- Proficiency in Golang, Rust, or other mainstream blockchain development languages
- Solid knowledge in computing theory including networking, data structures, algorithms, database theory and networking
- Existing track record of R&D and execution of open source projects on known blockchain platforms such as Ethereum, Hyperledger, Neo and Bitcoin a great plus
- Expertize in one of the following three areas would be of a great advantage: (1) key-value store (e.g. RocksDB); (2) P2P; (3) virtual machine (e.g. EVM, Java VM, etc)
- Experience working with major established blockchains. Knowledge of Ethereum-like blockchains
- Familiarity with Ethereum code and smart contract development is an added bonus.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire