Finance & Administration – Finance & Administration /
Full-time Onsite or Remote
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Perform financial, compliance, operational, and investigative audits .
- Independently conduct all phases of the audit Including planning and research, risk assessment, fieldwork, report development, wrap-up, and follow-up. Concurrently run multiple projects.
- Participate in developing and revising company policies related best practices and lessons learned from investigative work.
- Determine risk areas and the objective of the audit. Determine the operational processes and business objectives in place and create testing programs to assess the operations based on the goals established. Work is often sensitive, unusual, and has no precedence. Work is also collaborative with management in the objective to determine optimal or innovative processes to achieve business and operational goals
- Discern risks and identify control weaknesses and opportunities for improving controls, gaining efficiencies, and strengthening compliance with laws and regulations.
- Review and interpret data from various sources to make connections about the processes and activities under review.
- Participate on project teams for business system re-engineering, evaluation of process flows, and financial reviews to provide internal control advice and counsel.
- Undertake investigations may include and not limited to allegations of alleged fraud, corruption, waste, and any other types of misconduct. Investigations should be conducted with objectivity, impartiality, and fairness throughout the investigative process
- Bachelors degree Accounting or other related business discipline. (Master's degree in Accounting or other related business discipline or progress towards or an advanced degree is preferred).
- At least five years auditing experience and Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles promulgated by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
- Progressive experience sufficient to carry out business management evaluations and analysis, without continuous oversight
- Ability to work independently, on own initiative, and have self-discipline to maintain high productivity over the long-term.
- Ability to schedule own audit projects and meet annual audit plan objectives.
- Ability to complete multiple concurrent projects within established deadlines.
- Expertise that allows complex audit activities to be independently performed.
- Ability to work through potentially challenging discussions with various levels of management.
- Ability to apply independent professional judgment to diverse business and operational scenarios in an objective manner.
- Communication skills necessary to address audit Issues, both orally and in writing, with all levels of management.
- Inquisitive mindset and ability to conduct productive information gathering discussions and perform data analytics.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire