IT Support Specialist
France, Paris /
Security & IT Helpdesk – IT Helpdesk /
Full-time Onsite or Remote
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Acting as the first point of contact for the troubleshooting of Service Requests related to hardware configuration, software, application, and network problems among others;
- Making full use of available tools during the diagnosing and execution stages of Incidents and Service Requests;
- Routing those Incidents and Service Requests that require reassignment to other Service Teams;
- Tracking and retaining ownership of Incidents and Service Requests to ensure that service levels are met and call resolution is achieved within the shortest time span possible;
- Continually observing a security-aware approach;
- Contributing to the setting up of operating procedures with other Service Teams to ensure that remote support is carried out by Internal IT in an effective manner while maintaining efficiency;
- Contributing to the articulation, maintenance, and enforcement of Internal IT procedures and knowledge sharing across units via online tools;
- Identifying trends and potential Problem sources (by reviewing Incident and Problem analysis);Taking ownership of the system and service monitoring focusing on implementation and continuous improvement;
- Handling of all customer-related activities initiated by IT Operations across the group;
- Ensuring full cooperation and effective communication with various departments.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Systems or any other related field;
- Strong background in OSX & IOS devices;
- Knowledgeable on networking and networks security (DHCP, AP/AD, LAN, WAN, IPSec VPN, Monitoring etc.);
- Fluency in English is a must. Other languages are considered an asset.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire