Engineering – Frontend /
Full-time Onsite or Remote
Please note, all positions at Binance require relevant experience. Applications without required experience will not be considered.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money for people around the world.
Are you looking to be a part of one of the most influential companies in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for an Front-end developer (mid-to-senior) to design and build the next-generation desktop application for our world class exchange and other products in our ecosystem.
This role is located in Singapore, remote work is negotiable as well.
• Implement new user-facing features in Binance’s products which have a huge amount of PV everyday
• Write client-side code to create super-fast, easy-to-use, applications with a focus on desktop front-end
• Optimize applications to maximize speed and scale
• Build libraries and frameworks that support complex web applications, speedup development efficiency and improve code quality
• Strong knowledge of Electron framework and Node.JS
• Proven track record of delivering projects with high quality UI
• Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent industry experience
• Experience in developing responsive web sites for diverse clients from high powered desktop computers to small footprint mobile devices
• Experience with modern front end technologies (styled system, webpack, etc)
• Your active Github/NPM portfolio
• Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and server side techniques
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire